Breakfast Seminar: Lynne Franklin, Speaker, Author, Wordsmith
- Understand the Persuasion Cycle and how to move people to the next step.
- Read body language to read people's minds and build rapport.
- Power discovery: Turn every question into the right one.
- Drive conversations that lead people to agreement and action.
- Three secrets to persuasive writing: the write stuff to drive your revenues.
About the Speaker
Lynn Franklin works with organizations that want to use top-notch communication skills to increase their performance productivity and profits. After a boy threatened to kill her with a machete, Lynne Franklin learned everything she could about persuasion. Her practical approach to neuroscience and business communication — delivered with energy and humor — makes Lynne the perfect choice for anyone who wants to learn and use new strategies right away. Clients who adopt her system see faster career advancement and lead more profitable companies. She is the author of Getting Others To Do What You Want.
Check out BMA Chicago’s Blog for more great content!
|Begins:||Wednesday, April 20, 2016 at 7:00am|
|Ends:||Wednesday, April 20, 2016 at 9:00am|
Loyola University Chicago, Schreiber Center
16 E. Prearson
Chicago, IL 60611