How to Really Leverage LinkedIn for B2B Sales & Marketing
From prospecting to thought leadership, LinkedIn is an incredibly useful tool – if you know how to use it. Ben Kniffen and Nick Bouras of LinkedSelling will share their strategies and tactics to utilize LinkedIn to create effective B-to-B marketing campaigns.
- How to position yourself as a valued resource and thought leader via targeted LinkedIn groups
- Prospecting strategies to keep the sales funnel full
- How to stay top of mind with your prospects and key industry influencers
- Creating and executing nurture campaigns within LinkedIn that generate consistent leads
About Ben Kniffen
|Ben Kniffen is the Director of Campaign Management and Client Services at Linkedselling, a B2B marketing firm specializing in fully outsourced LinkedIn lead generation campaigns.
LinkedSelling represents clients throughout North America, the U.K., Asia and Australia, across a wide variety of industries. Ben is also an instructor for LinkedUniversity.com, the premier online training program for LinkedIn marketing.
About Nick Bouras
|Nick Bouras is the Director of Lead Generation at LinkedSelling.
Nick not only utilizes the same tactics in LinkedSelling's lead gen campaigns for his own lead generation, but he also educates prospects on how powerful LinkedIn is and how the platform can be used to generate leads for any business regardless of their focus.
|Begins:||Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 8:00am|
|Ends:||Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 9:30am|
Knight Education & Conference Center, Washington University
1 Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130
- 8:00-8:30am Continental Breakfast & Networking
- 8:30-9:15am Presentation
- 9:15-9:30am Q&A