Masters of Marketing 2016: Member Video
ANA Masters of Marketing Annual Conference Montage Video
Showcase Your Best Advertising at the 2016 ANA Masters of Marketing Conference
ANA members, help us showcase your best advertising work over the past 12 months at our 2016 ANA Masters of Marketing Conference. Submit your digital content below, and we may feature it in a dazzling montage that kicks off the event. Don't miss your chance to highlight your best work before an anticipated crowd of more than 2,700 fellow marketers.
Here's what you need to know. Each year, we create a video montage of the advertising our members were most proud of producing. So submit your most creative, innovative, effective ads today.
Please note: The complete video runtime is eight to 10 minutes. Due to the amount of materials we receive, each broadcast, print, or online ad is unlikely to run in its entirety. In fact, in most cases only a small snippet is used. We will make every attempt to use your submission, but we cannot guarantee we will use every submission we get.
A sample of last year's video can be reviewed here.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE ACCEPTING ONLY DIGITAL SUBMISSIONS
Any number of pieces of creative may be submitted for use, though all may not be used. The more materials submitted, the higher likelihood that your materials with fit within the editing, and will be included.
The submission deadline is August 8, 2016.
How to Submit an Entry
- Create a single zip file for uploading. This should include your contact information in a text file, your content (in QuickTime [.mov/.m4v], Shockwave/Flash [.swf], or PDF format), and any support files.
- Go to the ANA Hightail Uplink page in a browser window.
- Fill out the form with the following information:
- Email is your email.
- Subject is Annual Video-xxx where "xxx" is the company name for the video. This is extremely important. Without this, your materials risk being lost.
- Message is your contact information and the name of the company which you are representing.
- Attach and upload your zip file. Files size may be up to 10 GB.
Acceptable formats for materials:
Executions for each specific campaign must be digitally submitted together in a single zip file.
- Format: Apple QuickTime
- Codec: ProRes 422 HQ, .h264, or uncompressed
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720. 16:9 format preferred
- Clip length: can be any length
DO NOT INCLUDE BARS, SLATES, or CREDITS.
All ads must be submitted as a high-resolution PDF file.
- Minimum size of PDF is 8" x 10"
- Maximum size of PDF file should not exceed 11" x 17"
- PDFs should have a minimum resolution of 266 dpi
- Company logos must be submitted in EPS or AI format.
- Banner executions must be submitted in either QuickTime (.mov/.m4v/.mp4) or Flash/ Shockwave (.swf) formats. Please specify the format used.
- PDFs of screen captures of each ad must include all banners and buttons.
- PDFs cannot exceed 11" x 17".
If you have any questions about the submission process or about technical specifications of submissions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.