ANA's Business Marketing Association
We connect members with the kind of networking, knowledge, people and programs that make achieving their companies' objectives more efficient and effective.
As a business marketer or communicator, your needs are distinct from those of the consumer marketing environment. Broad-brush marketing associations or trade organizations devoted to a single program category cannot effectively provide the required resources. You need a community that, like you, focuses on meeting the challenges presented in business marketing, day in and day out. You need the BMA.
You are now entitled to take advantage of a wide range of BMA and ANA products and services, including several features you can access right from your desk:
- Complimentary access to ANA’s Content Library
- Tap the latest B-to-B marketing insights, plus hundreds of B-to-B case studies, research reports, white papers, articles, presentations, and other B-to-B content from any device.
- Complimentary webinars
- From the comfort of your office you have access to our monthly B-to-B webinar series that will help expand your business perspective in the marketing space, while our weekly general marketing webinars keep you on top of Industry trends and skills.
- Expanded Conference and Local Event Opportunities
- You are invited to attend any one of four ANA complimentary B-to-B member-only conferences. Locally, you can also participate in Chapter hosted complimentary members-only events (MOEs) at your Home Chapter.
- Complimentary Publications
- You will receive key industry publications like B-to-B Marketer, ANA Magazine, Activate, focusing on experiential, shopper and promotion marketing, and have access to the BMA and ANA SmartBrief daily marketing newsletters.
- Revamped national Membership Directory that allows you to engage with fellow members
- Complimentary membership to Home Chapter
- Chapter membership dues for your Home Chapter are included in your BMA Individual membership. Click here to learn more about our Chapters' events, meetings, and programs.
BMA Individual Member dues: $300 per year
Note: An individual membership is for one person and is not transferable.
Chapter Young Professional Membership
Our local Chapters also offer introductory memberships for young B-to-B marketers at discounted rates. Chapter Young Professional members can:
- Attend Chapter Events
- Enter Local Award Programs
- Participate in Chapter Leadership
Chapter Young Professional Member dues: $75 per year
Note: A Chapter Young Professional Membership does not include benefits associated with a full BMA National Membership. Young Professional Membership is limited to a maximum of two years.