Chicago is ANA Business Marketing's single largest chapter, serving nearly 550 business-marketing professionals through professional development, networking events, and programs. Chicago enhances critical thinking, communication, and managerial skills by bringing our members face-to-face with the nation’s top B-to-B marketing thinkers and practitioners.
Our board is proud to offer you a powerful lineup of world-class marketers through our Marketing Innovators Luncheon Series. Mark your calendars for the first Thursday of each month, October through June (except January). We also host a number of other events, including our Breakfast Seminar series of monthly interactive “how to” learning sessions; Member and Young Professional events; the Tower Awards, the Chicago Chapter's annual creative competition recognizing excellence in B-to-B marketing; and Fuel, an evening keynote and tech expo.
For business-to-business marketers, the Chicago Chapter is the place to learn about the latest trends, news, and ideas, to connect to other B-to-B marketers, and advance their professional careers.
Our Chapter Purpose
- To improve business-to-business marketing communications and related marketing techniques and their skillful use
- To stimulate interest in and promote a better understanding of business-to-business communications and related marketing functions
- To encourage research related to business-to-business marketing communications
- To provide opportunities for members to improve their managerial skills
- To encourage programs aimed at training personnel for business-to-business marketing communications and related business functions
- To cooperate with other groups toward a better understanding of business-to-business marketing communications
- To promote the highest ethical and professional standards and practices in business-to-business marketing communications
In addition, the Chapter may participate in such civic or other activities as may be deemed advisable by the Board of Directors.