Chicago's Membership Benefits
YOUNG PROFESSIONALS (30 and under)
Keep networking, learning, and having more fun with the BMA by joining with Young Professionals for only $75. When you join as a YP member, you will also receive one complimentary registration to a BMA breakfast or luncheon of your choice during your first six months of membership. Sign-up is easy. Become a member today!
The Intangibles First:
There are many reasons to join Chicago BMA. Most importantly, it is an opportunity to further the development of business-to-business marketing as a distinct specialty within the marketing arena. This can lead to better success for you individually as you progress through your career. Becoming a member also links you with several hundred marketers in the Chicago area as well as thousands of business marketers nationally who belong to more than 20 chapters across the country. All are linked by a centralized organization dedicated to furthering the cause and development of our specialty: B-to-B marketing.
Other Tangible Benefits Include:
- Discounts: Members receive major discounts at all events, including the monthly luncheons and breakfast seminars.
- BMAIL: Electronic newsletter features news of Chapter activities and developments involving members and their firms.
- Subscription to B-to-B Magazine: This subscription has a $59 value.
- Breakfast Seminars: Informal gatherings with discussions on new developments in B-to-B marketing communications. Members receive a discount, but these topic-driven events are open to all.
- BMA International Conference: Annual three-day conference in May for members and partners. The 2014 Annual BMA Conference will take place May 28–May 30 at the Hilton in Chicago, Ill.
- CareerLink: Employment listings publicize current job openings and talent available through our LinkedIn group: Business Marketing Association of Chicago.
- Webinars: National webinars are available to members for free. Look for emails from our national office.
- BMA Chicago Member Directory: coming soon.
- Tower Awards: Annual competition open to the Chicagoland B-to-B marketing communications profession with awards for best work in a variety of categories.
- FedEx Discounts: BMA members save on FedEx. It's the FedEx Advantage — another great advantage for members of BMA. To join in the savings, call 800.345.6227 and mention the BMA discount shipping program.
- PR Newswire: The PR Toolkit provides a host of valuable resources, special offers, and discounts available only through the PR Toolkit on the BMA website at www.marketing.org. Go to PR Toolkit and select Request More Information.