mPower College Scholarship Application Details
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE 2016 SCHOLARSHIP
mPower is a college scholarship program funded through the Chicago Chapter's mPower media auction. This unique program empowers college students, empowers the media buys of corporate marketers and agencies, and empowers the educational programming and operations of ANA Business Marketing Chicago.
- Students must attend a Chicago-area* college
- Students must major (or have areas of concentration) in marketing, communication, media, or journalism.
- Scholarship will apply to senior year or graduate studies. Applications are accepted during junior, senior, or graduate years of study.
- Payments will be made directly to the school, to the student account, within 30 days of notification.
- This scholarship is based on merit. Applicants must have a minimum of one letter of recommendation from an ANA Business Marketing Chicago member. If you need assistance with this referral, please contact BMA@agencythreesixty.com.
*Chicago-area is defined as follows: Colleges within the zip prefaces of 600, 601, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, or 608. If you have a question regarding eligibility, please email us.