BMA Chicago's Tower Awards
2016 Tower Awards
ABOUT THE TOWER AWARDS
The Tower Awards is Chicago’s premier B2B creative competition recognizing excellence in B2B Marketing.
Submissions are judged by an esteemed group of judges in the marketing field using a point system based on the following criteria:
- Creativity - How well does this work differentiate itself from others?
- Results – How would you rate the outcome from this entry measured through quantitative data or qualitative measure?
- Execution – How easy is it to find important information? How user friendly is it?
- Intention – Does this entry build an overall brand/product/service identity successfully? Do you feel this entry has an effective piece of advertising, and are the intentions of the entry easily understood?
Thank You to Our 2015 Judges
- Kathi Brown Wright, VP, Marketing & Communications, Wells Fargo Capital Finance
- Linda Brunner, Vice President, Web Operations Management, Siemens Healthcare
- Kathy Bucaro Zobens, Co-Founder and President, LiquidIron
- Jamie DePeau, Corporate Chief Marketing Officer, Lincoln Financial Group
- Jason Ferrara, VP, Marketing and Product Management, Assess Systems
- Frank Guido, CMO, Monitronics International
- Chad Hartman, Director of Marketing, Tropical Foods
- Stephanie Inglis, Vice President Communications Strategy, motum b2b
- Jeff Mikula, Vice President, Marketing and Communications, VHA
- Phil Paranicas, Director of New Product Development, ThomasNet
Who Can Enter
All national marketers and producers of B-to-B communications for industry or professional audiences are eligible to enter the Tower Awards competition, such as agencies, clients, graphic studios, printers, photographers, illustrators – anyone. In fact, you don't have to be a Business Marketing Association (BMA) member to enter; however, please note members will receive a discount on their entries. All you have to be is proud of both the strategic and creative parts of your work.
What You Can Enter
Any business-to-business marketing communications originally produced, placed, or utilized between May 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015 is eligible. Please eliminate any entries that have won a Tower Award in previous competitions even if they were re-run in the current year. And, remember that results are part of the evaluation process.
Past Tower Award Winners
- Click here for a full list of the 2014 Tower Awards winners (PDF).