Global ACE Awards
It’s time recognition matched reality in business communications.
The world’s biggest brands are now prioritizing B2B, and practitioners are redefining the marketing art and science – across disciplines and around the world. So we’re introducing the Global ACE Awards from the Business Marketing Association of New York, the first program to celebrate the best business marketing globally. Designed to be inspiring and instructive, Global ACE will be a standard-bearer for creative excellence in all its forms – online, mobile, social, print, TV, experiential, and integrated. More than recognition, Global ACE will provide a compass for the expanding territory.
2015 Global ACE Awards' Judges:
- Amy Carvajal, SVP, Creative Director, Publicis Kaplan Thaler
- Arbell Noach, Associate Director, Social Media, Doremus
- Austyn Stevens, Creative Director, Siegel+Gale
- Charles Meechan, Creative Director, True Agency London
- Jim Othmer, Global Creative Director, Y&R
- Matt MacDonald, EVP, Executive Creative Director, BBDO
- Michael Ruby, VP, Executive Creative Director, Stein IAS
- Sean Faden, VP, Creative Director, Bailey Lauerman
- Stewart Fallowfield, Creator Director, Fifth Ring Dubai
About the ACE Awards
The very best B2B creative has enormous power – the power to move markets.
BMA-NYC created the ACE Awards to honor the creative campaigns that each year:
- Promote innovations that create real and lasting change
- Inform, and transform, the way people do business
- Shape the dynamics of commerce on industry-wide, nationwide and global scales
From integrated campaigns to online innovation … to mobile … to social … to experiential, the ACE Awards recognize the year's top creative campaigns, the inspired talent who conceived them, and the agencies and clients who have successfully elevated brand and driven demand.
Since 1982, the Business Marketing Association of New York has brought together the industry's creative elite in what The New York Times has hailed as "one of the industry's best creative awards."
2014 Global ACE Awards' Content: