Sponsorship Opportunities - 2016 B2 Awards
Sponsorship allows companies to have exposure and engage with senior level B-to-B and client-side marketers – our members. Sponsorship at BMA/BAA national industry conferences or our B2 Awards program provides opportunities for organizations to have access to ANA/BMA/BAA members and conference attendees through speaking opportunities, networking functions, mobile engagement, on-site face-to-face interactions and so much more.
There are two levels of sponsorship offered at national industry conferences - conference sponsor and exhibitor, as well as two annual partnership programs which provide a comprehensive package of unique touch points to connect with ANA/BMA/BAA members and other conference attendees: the BMA Business Partner and the BAA Brand Activation Partner Program.
- Conference Sponsors have the ability to choose specific sponsor assets at national industry conferences and include exclusive sponsorship of breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks, Wi-Fi, receptions or dinner (where available). National industry conferences are open to members and non-members and registration fees apply.
- Exhibitors achieve presence at national industry conferences with a dedicated tabletop exhibit located outside/inside the general session room.
The 2016 BAA/BMA Conference Schedule includes:
- BAASH - Brand Activation and The Customer Journey, April 18-20, Westin Chicago River North, Chicago, IL
- BMA16: Masters of B2B Marketing, June 1-3, The Hilton Chicago, Chicago, IL
- B2 Awards, June 1, The Hilton Chicago, Chicago, IL
- ANA/BAA Shopper Marketing Conference, July 25-27, The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, FL
The partnership programs allow for the ultimate year-round partnership for a limited number of sponsors.
- BAA Brand Activation Partner Program: Launching in 2016, the BAA’s Brand Activation Partner program will enable four select partners to achieve exclusive, year-round activation with our members and companies. Partners will participate both locally and nationally, in the Brand Activation Annual Showcase, Shopper Marketing Conference, Share Groups, webinars, Activate magazine and as Gold BAA members.
- BMA Business Partner Program: Launching in 2016, six select partner will participate in the BMA Business Partner program. Business partners will have regular access to B-to-B marketers throughout the year while making contributions and gaining exposure across BMA and ANA’s growing portfolio of B-to-B member-focused programs. Partners will participate both locally and nationally, in the Masters of B-to-B Marketing Conference, Members Only Events and Conference, webinars, B-to-B Marketer magazine and B-to-B Marketing Slide Shows.
Companies interested in any of the above sponsorships or programs, please contact the BMA/BAA/ANA Sponsorship Team:
Angela Mootz, Director, Sponsorship & Partner Programs (BMA and BAA), 212.455.8081,