B2 Awards Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsorship with the ANA allows companies to have exposure and engage with senior level B-to-B and client-side marketers – our members and event attendees. There are three unique ways to engage with ANA’s B-to-B marketers in 2017.
• B-to-B Business Partner Program: The Partner Program is an exclusive, year-round alliance, providing Partners the opportunity to build long-term strategic connections, access to ANA members and showcase intellectual capital/thought leadership across a variety of platforms. As a part of the program, partners will participate both locally and nationally, in the Masters of B-to-B Marketing Conference, Members Only Events and Conference, webinars, the ANA Newsstand, committee meetings, B-to-B Marketing Slide Shows and includes Associate Membership in the ANA. This program is limited to six partners in 2017.
• Masters of B2B Marketing Conference: May 31-June 2, 2017, Sheraton Hotel & Towers, Chicago, IL. A la carte opportunities to sponsor the wifi, coffee breaks, breakfasts, room keys, conference bags, receptions, and more, enable sponsors to engage B-to-B marketers and brands at the largest B2B conference in the world anticipating 800+ attendees in 2017. Some opportunities have a speaking role.
• B2 Awards: May 31, 2017, Sheraton Hotel & Towers, Chicago, IL. Sponsor a Category. Align with this prestigious awards program and present one of 6 category awards below that are presented at the gala on May 31, the first night of the conference.
- Corporate Marketer of the Year – Large (>$1B)
- Corporate Marketer of the Year – Small (<$1B)
- Agency of the Year – Large (over $25M)
- Agency of the Year – Small (under $25M)
- Best in Show
- Marketer of the Year
Companies interested in any of the above sponsorships or programs, please contact:
Director, Sponsorship & Partner Programs
Association of National Advertisers