With 600+ b2b marketers expected from 300 companies from 35 states and 12 countries, BMA's 2012 international conference will again be the single largest annual b2b marketing event in the world.
You can see the names here of the companies already registered
GROW will be 48 hours of intensive discussions with the b2b leaders making their companies grow.
In all, GROW will feature 14 general-session keynotes, two general-session panels, 10 breakout sessions and two hour-long TED®-like programs featuring four speakers per hour.
Here's a quick summary of what's in store for you at GROW:
• Main conference luncheon address on Thursday, May 31, by the one and only Guy Kawasaki.
• Keynote addresses and/or shorter TED®-like talks from leading marketing and sales authorities, including Jim Stengel, Neil Rackham, Fred Reichheld, Matt Dixon, Jeff Hayzlett, Tim Riesterer, Jonathan Salem Baskin, Ralph Oliva and Don Schultz.
• Breakout sessions on topics ranging from b2b gamification, sales enablement, demand management and account-based marketing to leveraging data and customer insights and intelligence, creating customer conversations, b2b pricing, and face-to-face marketing's role in growth.
• Participation from the b2b marketing world's two leading and independent media firms, BtoB (Crain Communications), based in the U.S., and B2B Marketing, based in the UK. We thank both in advance for their conference support and coverage.
So, in short, some 75 speakers, moderators and panelists in all—all addressing our companies' most urgent need: to GROW!
Our conference agenda is now 99% complete. Check it out!
• Day 1 agenda, Wednesday, May 30
• Day 2 agenda, Thursday, May 31
• Day 3 agenda, Friday, June 1
We’ve also fit in plenty of networking time, from 30-minute breaks to Wednesday evening, May 30, when we take over Chicago’s House of Blues followed Thursday evening, May 31, by a CMO-led networking extravaganza also celebrating BMA’s 90th anniversary.
Along the way, we’ll announce the 2012 G.D. Crain, Jr., Award winner, reveal the 2012 B2 Award winners and recognize both BMA’s 2012 Agency and Marketer of the Year.
We'd like to thank GROW's title sponsor, Bloomberg, for their conference support for the 4th year in a row. Thanks also to CNBC for sponsoring our House of Blues networking event on May 30 and to Freeman for providing audio-visual and staging support.
Giving GROW an even greater international flavor is the decision by BBN International, a global b2b agency consortium, to co-locate its 2012 global annual meeting at GROW, bringing some 20 b2b marketers from around the wold to Chicago.
We're back at Chicago's fabulous Swissotel, on Chicago's river and lake fronts, and home to what many think is the finest conference facility in Chicago!
If your company needs to grow faster and more efficiently and profitably, and you need to strike a stronger partnership with sales, then GROW is for you and for your colleagues in sales, sales enablement and CRM management.
Al and I hope you'll register soon and bring colleagues, clients, associates-and your comrades in sales!
Thank you and see you at GROW at the end of May in Chicago!
Gary L. Slack
2012 International Conference Organizer
Immediate Past BMA Chairman