- About Us
- Press Room
- Knowledge Center
request.ancestors = 5680,5680,5680,5680,5680,5680,5680,5680,5680,5680,5680,5680,5680,5680,5680,5680,5680,5680,5680,5680,5451
session.lev = 3
session.chaptersite = 0
session.chapterroot = 1
session.homePageLayout = 0
|Home Attendees Sponsors Hotel Registration Info Social Media|
|Agenda - Wednesday, May 30 Agenda - Thursday, May 31 Agenda - Friday, June 1|
Dear B2B Marketer:
You gotta go to GROW!
With 600+ b2b marketers expected from 300 companies from 35 states and 12 countries, BMA's 2012 international conference will again be the single largest annual b2b marketing event in the world.
You can see the names here of the companies already registered
GROW will be 48 hours of intensive discussions with the b2b leaders making their companies grow.
In all, GROW will feature 14 general-session keynotes, two general-session panels, 10 breakout sessions and two hour-long TED®-like programs featuring four speakers per hour.
Here's a quick summary of what's in store for you at GROW:
• Main conference luncheon address on Thursday, May 31, by the one and only Guy Kawasaki.
• Keynote addresses and/or shorter TED®-like talks from leading marketing and sales authorities, including Jim Stengel, Neil Rackham, Fred Reichheld, Matt Dixon, Jeff Hayzlett, Tim Riesterer, Jonathan Salem Baskin, Ralph Oliva and Don Schultz.
• Breakout session participation by execs from such firms as Allscripts, Avnet, Caterpillar, Cisco, Corning Incoprporated, Freeman, GE Capital, Hubspot, IBM, Navistar, Omnicell, PPG Industries, Siemens Industry, SunGuard, TE Connectivity, Tellabs, Wells Fargo, W.W. Grainger and Xerox.
• Breakout sessions on topics ranging from b2b gamification, sales enablement, demand management and account-based marketing to leveraging data and customer insights and intelligence, creating customer conversations, b2b pricing, and face-to-face marketing's role in growth.
• Participation from top marketing, technology and management consulting firms, including Bain & Co., Copernicus Marketing Consulting & Research, Corporate Executive Board, Corporate Visions, Market Strategy Group, Valkre Solutions, Wiglaf Pricing and ZS Associates.
• Participation from top agencies and other service, technology and media providers, including 90octaine, AcquireB2B, Babcock & Jenkins, Bader Rutter & Associates, BusinessOnline, Crisp Media, Doremus, gyro, IAS b2b, Marketo, Mella Media PJA Advertising + Marketing, Ogilvy Worldwide, Pod Digital Design, Salesforce.com, Stein + Partners Brand Activation and WCG.
• Participation from the b2b marketing world's two leading and independent media firms, BtoB (Crain Communications), based in the U.S., and B2B Marketing, based in the UK. We thank both in advance for their conference support and coverage.
So, in short, some 75 speakers, moderators and panelists in all—all addressing our companies' most urgent need: to GROW!
Our conference agenda is now 99% complete. Check it out!
We’ve also fit in plenty of networking time, from 30-minute breaks to Wednesday evening, May 30, when we take over Chicago’s House of Blues followed Thursday evening, May 31, by a CMO-led networking extravaganza also celebrating BMA’s 90th anniversary.
We'd like to thank GROW's title sponsor, Bloomberg, for their conference support for the 4th year in a row. Thanks also to CNBC for sponsoring our House of Blues networking event on May 30 and to Freeman for providing audio-visual and staging support.
Giving GROW an even greater international flavor is the decision by BBN International, a global b2b agency consortium, to co-locate its 2012 global annual meeting at GROW, bringing some 20 b2b marketers from around the wold to Chicago.
We're back at Chicago's fabulous Swissotel, on Chicago's river and lake fronts, and home to what many think is the finest conference facility in Chicago!
If your company needs to grow faster and more efficiently and profitably, and you need to strike a stronger partnership with sales, then GROW is for you and for your colleagues in sales, sales enablement and CRM management.
Al and I hope you'll register soon and bring colleagues, clients, associates-and your comrades in sales!
Thank you and see you at GROW at the end of May in Chicago!
Gary L. Slack
2012 International Conference Organizer
Immediate Past BMA Chairman
2011-12 National BMA Chairman
P.S. Watch for GROW updates at this site and on Twitter at #bmagrow!
Here you can find a speaker, or make yourself available to speak on your areas of expertise.
Get the latest BMA and B-to-B related insights from the BMA Buzz, the official BMA e-newsletter or daily updates from the BMA SmartBrief.
BMA offers a wide variety of marketing opportunities for you to reach this very influential, highly specialized audience of B-to-B marketers.