- About Us
- Press Room
- Knowledge Center
request.ancestors = 1,6107,3391
session.lev = 2
session.chaptersite = 0
session.chapterroot = 1
session.homePageLayout = 0
Event Payment and Cancellation Policy
The event payment and cancellation policy is designed to help lower event costs to members. Due to financial obligations incurred by Business Marketing Association, your cancellation must be received prior to the event.
All payments are due prior to the start of the event.
• All cancellations must be made in writing. Email is acceptable.
• If a deposit is required for the event, the deposit is non-refundable, no exceptions.
• A refund (excluding deposit) will be granted up to 30 days prior to the start of an event.
• Cancellations made 15-30 days prior to a program will be subject to 50% cancellation fee (excluding deposit).
• Cancellations received 14 days or fewer before the program will not receive a refund.
To request a cancellation send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written request to:
Business Marketing Association
1833 Centre Point Circle, Suite 123
Naperville, IL 60563
Attn: Barbara Ciulla
Here you can find a speaker, or make yourself available to speak on your areas of expertise.
Get the latest BMA and B-to-B related insights from the BMA Buzz, the official BMA e-newsletter or daily updates from the BMA SmartBrief.
BMA offers a wide variety of marketing opportunities for you to reach this very influential, highly specialized audience of B-to-B marketers.