2002 was the inaugural year for this award honoring the memory and contributions to business-to-business marketing communications made by the long career of William A. Marsteller. Sponsored by Burson-Marsteller, the W.A. Marsteller Award recognizes a corporate marketing executive who has shown consistent, zealous support and belief in b-to-b marketing and marketing communications as a critical component in their company’s success.
Past winners include:
- Suzanne Sears, Vice President of Global Market Development, Kimberly-Clark Corporation (2008)
- Steve R. Brown, Marketing Manager, Caterpillar Global On-Highway (2007)
- James Richardson, Senior VP, Commercial Business, Cisco Systems, Inc. (2006)
- Anne Toulouse, VP, Communications, The Boeing Company (2005)
- Jack Bergen, Senior VP, Corporate Affairs and Marketing, Siemens Corporation (2004)
- James Murphy, Global Managing Director of Marketing and Communications, Accenture (2003)
- Dean Landeche, Vice President of Brand Marketing, Hobart Corporation (2002)
Click here for the 2010 W.A. Marsteller Award nomination form.