The Business Marketing Association (BMA) is pleased to announce the winners of the association’s 2010 Annual B2 Awards competition.
Agencies submitted entries into BMA’s B2 Awards competition, which span over 29 categories and 200 divisions covering the breadth of business-to-business marketing and communications.
About the B2 Awards:
- The B2 Awards recognize the work business marketers and agencies do “2” engage employees, sales forces, channel partners, government and, sometimes, even consumers.
- The B2 Awards also encompass other marketing responsibilities, including strategy, and give business marketers a way to be recognized for non-mar-com achievements.
- B2 Awards judging took place online May 5-19th and at BMA headquarters in Naperville, IL.
- Winners were formally announced at the Gala Awards Reception during the BMA 2010 National Conference on June 2 at the Swissotel in Chicago.
Click here to view the 2010 Gala Awards presentation video.
The B2 Awards recognizes the top agencies in the following:
Also named are:
- Agency of the Year
- Corporate Marketer of the Year
This year’s Agency of the Year and Corporate Marketer of the Year winners are:
|Agency of the Year:
|Corporate Marketer of the Year:
CONGRATULATIONS 2010 WINNERS!
To order your duplicate awards, click here.
2010 B2 Awards: