You now have access to much of the content from "Engage," BMA's national 2010 conference, including:
- Videos of 12 of 13 keynote speaker presentations
- PDFs of most keynote speaker presentation decks
- Audo recordings of nine of 12 breakout sessions
- PDFs of 24 presentation decks from nine of 12 breakout sessions
Our Social Media Team was on hand at the conference, posting blog recaps, live tweeting conference events and posting video interviews with speakers and attendees alike.
To access Social Media Team content (blog posts, tweets, video interviews, etc.), please visit Enage Live! at www.bmaengage.com.
Wednesday, June 2
“The Critical Role of Engagement in B-to-B Marketing”
- Fred Wiersema, noted business strategist, ISBM Fellow and author, The Discipline of Market Leaders and Customer Intimacy
“What's New In Customer and Employee Engagement at GE”
- Beth Comstock, Chief Marketing Officer, General Electric
"Engaging the Business Buyer in the Near Future"
- Moderator: Diane Brady, Senior Editor and Content Chief, Bloomberg BusinessWeek
- Gord Hotchkiss, CEO, Enquiro, and author, The BuyerSphere Project: Understanding B2B Buyer Patterns
- Jeff Killeen, CEO, GlobalSpec
- Charlene Lake, Chief Sustainability Officer and Sr. VP, Public Affairs, AT&T
- Jeff Lavers, Vice President, Marketing, Sales and Communications, 3M
- Jim Lecinski, Managing Director, U.S. Sales & Service, Google
- Ira Silberstein, Vice President, Product Development, NYT.com
Thursday, June 3
"Engaging Customers to Win"
- Keith Pigues, Senior VP and Chief Marketing Officer, Ply Gem, and author, Winning with Customers: Do Your Customers Make More Money Doing Business with You?
“Engaging with Purpose”
- Eduardo Conrado, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Enterprise Mobility Solutions and Networks, Motorola
- David Srere, Co-President and CEO, Chief Strategy Officer, Siegel+Gale
“Customer Engagement As a Strategy for Sustainable Growth”
- Ed O'Boyle, Global Practice Leader, Brand and Customer Engagement, Gallup Consulting
"Engaging Employees, Customers and Prospects Globally"
- Moderator: Michael Krauss, President and Managing Principal, Market Strategy Group LLC
- Speaker: Philp Clement, Global Chief Marketing and Communications Officer Aon Corporation
- Pat LaPointe, Managing Partner, MarketingNPV
Breakout Session 1
- Randall Rozin, Global Director, Brand Management & Communications, Dow Corning
- Meeta Kratz, Director, Segment Strategy, Government & Healthcare, W.W. Grainger
- Steve Liguori, Executive Director, Global Marketing, GE
- Al Maag, Chief Communications Officer, Avnet
Breakout Session 2
“Engaging the Internal C-Suite”
- Kathy Button Bell, Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Emerson
- Tom Haas, Chief Marketing Officer, Siemens Corporation
- Rick Pyle, Vice President of Marketing Services and Customer One, Alliance Laundry Systems
- Eileen Zicchino, Managing Director and Chief Marketing Officer, JPMorgan Chase Treasury Services
Breakout Session 4
“Engaging Small-Business Buyers”
- Jeff Berry, Vice President, Enterprise Council on Small Business
- Brian Burch, Director of SMB Marketing, Hewlett-Packard
- Don McLoughlin, Vice President, Marketing, ADP
- Gerry Singson, Senior Manager, Small Business Segment Marketing, CDW Corporation
Breakout Session 5
“Engaging Technical and Engineering Buyers”
- Rick Short, Director of Marketing Communications, Indium Corporation
- Cindy Humphrey, Vice President of Marketing, Qwest Business Markets Group
- Mark Rentschler, Marketing Manager for the Americas, Makino
- Doug Webster, Senior Director, Worldwide Service Provider Marketing, Cisco Systems
Breakout Session 6
“Engaging Professional Services Buyers”
- Mike Schultz, President, Wellesley Hills Group, and author, Professional Services Marketing
- Andrew Bosman, Executive Director of Marketing, Navigant Consulting, Inc.
- Linda Meenan, Chief Marketing Officer, Wildman Harrold
- Randall Thorne, National Executive Director, Marketing, Grant Thornton LLP
Breakout Session 8
- Andris Zoltners, Co-Founder and Chairman, ZS Associates; Professor of Marketing, Kellogg School of Management; and co-author, Building A Winning Sales Force
- Daniel Joyce, Global Sales & Marketing Excellence Leader, Automation and Control Solutions, Honeywell International
- David Longmuir, Customer Discovery Leader, Owens Corning
- Deb Oler, Vice President, U.S. Brand Business, W.W. Grainger
Breakout Session 9
“Engaging Future Buyers (Prospects)”
- Jim Obermayer, Executive Director, Sales Lead Management Association
- Michelle Draper, Vice President, Institutional Services Marketing, Charles Schwab
- Kevin Espinosa, Channel Development Manager, Multi-Channel Marketing Group, Caterpillar, Inc.
- Mark Wilson, Vice President of Corporate Marketing, Sybase Inc.
Breakout Session 10
“Engaging Current Buyers (Customers)”
- Erick Brethenoux, Executive Program Director, Worldwide Predictive Analytics & Decision Management Strategy, IBM
- Janet Roberts, Sr. Vice President, Corporate Communications and Marketing, Syniverse Technologies
- Kim Woodward, Vice President, Corporate Marketing, Citrix Systems
- Tom Yorton, President, Second City Communications
Breakout Session 11
“Engaging Industry Analysts”
- George Stenitzer, Vice President of Corporate and Marketing Communications, Tellabs
- Nancy Carr, Manager, Worldwide Public Relations, Kodak
- Corey Ferengul, Executive Vice President, Product Management & Marketing, Rovi Corporation
- Jim Le Tart, Director Marketing, RedPrairie
Friday, June 4
"Engaging 'Trust Agents'"
- Chris Brogan, President, New Marketing Labs, and author, Trust Agents
Keynotette - "Engaging Customers Through Blogging"
- Walter Pomfroy, Vice President, Marketing and Communications, Tinium Corporation
"Engaging Customers by Adding Value, Not Cost"
- Jeffrey Hayzlett, former Chief Marketing Officer and Corporate Vice President, Kodak, and author, The Mirror Test: Is Your Business Really Breathing?
"Engaging Customers Through Real-Time Marketing"
- David Meerman Scott, author, The New Rules of Marketing & PR, World Wide Rave and the forthcoming Real-Time Marketing & PR