B2B Rising and Communicator of the Year Award
With recipients representing world-class brands from American Express to Verizon Wireless, the Communicator of the Year Award has been one of BMA-NYC’s most prestigious and enduring events for 50 years.
The award criteria are stringent and involve critical communications elements, including creating uniqueness and impact, and building highly recognizable brand awareness. It recognizes outstanding BtoB marketing communicators who, in the judgment of BMA-NYC’s board, have achieved excellence that serves as an example to all business marketers.
Previous winners include:
• 2011: Sprint Nextel Corporation "Biz 360" Marketing Campaign (click here to read more)
• 2010: Colin Kelton, Principal, Retail Marketing and Communications, Vanguard
• 2009: Ramona Boston, CMO, Morgan Stanley
• 2008: Alexander Chang, Director of U.S. Advertising, American Express
• 2007: Larry Bloomenkranz, VP Global Brand Management And Sponsorship, UPS
• 2006: John Harrobin, VP Advertising and Digital Media, Verizon Wireless
• 2005: Nicole O'Rourke, VP Advertising & Brand Management, Aetna
• 2004: Connie Weaver, EVP, Public Relations, Marketing and Brand, AT&T
• 2003: Maureen McGuire, VP, Worldwide Marketing Management and Integrated Marketing Communications, IBM
• 2002: Paula Polito VP Marketing, U.S. Public Client Group, Merrill Lynch
• 2001: James Speros, Partner & National Director of External Communications, Ernst & Young