Marketing Leader Dinners
"8 at 8" Marketing Leader Dinners sponsored by:
Thursday, June 2
This year we will produce exactly 20 of our very popular Marketing Leader Dinners, a tradition begun in 2009, all to be hosted by conference speakers and top b-to-b marketing leaders at fine restaurants and clubs all over downtown Chicago.
We have increased the intimacy of the dinners by reducing their size from 10 to eight diners apiece. Already, 112 of 160 available seats have been filled. Forty-eight seats are left, and they will go fast, especially when promoted at conference kickoff Wednesday afternoon, June 1.
BMA takes great care to make sure each group of eight diners is a cross-section of attendees by type of firm (e.g., corporate marketer, agency, consultant, service provider and media provider), gender, geography and longevity in the field.
There is an extra charge to sign up for a dinner: $95. Click here to register or visit the BMA registration desk Wednesday afternoon, June 1. Registration deadline is Wednesday, June 1, at 5 pm. No exceptions.
Our 20 Marketing Leader Dinner hosts are:
- Kathy Button Bell, Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Emerson, and national BMA board member
- Chris Chariton, Senior Vice President of Product Management and Supplier Marketing, GlobalSpec
- Phil Clement, Global Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Aon Corporation, and national BMA board member
- Eduardo Conrado, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Motorola Solutions, and national BMA board member
- Bob Felsenthal, Publisher, BtoB magazine, and national BMA board member
- Tom Haas, Chief Marketing Officer, Siemens Corporation, and national BMA board member
- Jeffrey Hayzlett, Author, The Mirror Test, former Chief Marketing Officer, Kodak, and national BMA board member
- Ian Heller, Vice President, Marketing and Merchandising, White Cap Construction Supply
- Daniel Joyce, ACS Global Marketing and Sales Excellence Leader, Honeywell International
- David Kadrie, Vice President of Marketing, 3M Healthcare Business
- John Kennedy, Vice President, Corporate Marketing, IBM
- Michael Krauss, President and Managing Principal, Market Strategy Group LLC
- Al Maag, Chief Communications Officer, Avnet, and 2011-12 national BMA chair
- Dan Nelson, President, Nelson Schmidt Inc.
- D. Keith Pigues, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Ply Gem, and author, Winning with Customers: A Playbook for B2B, and national BMA board member
- Randall Rozin, Global Director, Brand Management & Communications, Dow Corning
- Rick Segal, Worldwide President & Chief Practice Officer, gyro, and national BMA board member
- Rick Stamberger, CEO, SmartBrief
- George Stenitzer, Vice President, Corporate and Marketing Communications, Tellabs, and national BMA board member
- Eileen Zicchino, Managing Director/Chief Marketing Officer, J.P. Morgan Treasury Services, and national BMA board member
Restaurants that will be host sites for the "8 at 8" Marketing Leader Dinners include: