ANA Business Marketing Members-Only Event in Philadelphia
Marketing technologies continue to advance, and they are swirling around us at a rapid pace – which ones will move the needle? We recognize that our members need help to keep up! According to chiefmartec.com the number of marketing technology companies has increased 2200% since 2011.
Practical applications of successful marketing will be shared by B2B agency pros.
Join us! We’ve put together a half-day event focused on what will help B2B marketers effectively accelerate your (or your client’s) buy cycle and jump start your sales team.
Please note: This is a member only event and as an added value for our members, you are permitted to bring a guest for free. Please email Josh Albert, President of BMA Philly at email@example.com with your guest's contact information to be manually registered. All members must register via the "Register Now" link
Seating is limited so register today!
|Begins:||Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 12:00pm|
|Ends:||Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 6:00pm|
1608 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
ARRIVAL AND REGISTRATION (12:00PM-12:30PM)
- Lunch will be catered by LocalStove
OPENING REMARKS (12:35PM-12:40PM)
SESSION #1- Leveraging the Hyper-Personalized Marketing Funnel (12:40PM-1:15PM)
Michelle Moore has more than 20 years of marketing and public relations experience, including developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns for small businesses and large corporations.
In this session, Michelle will lead you through how to think about the new buyer's journey and how this can be used to drive business. Learn how to better widen the funnel and move customers through it with more personalized and influential interactions. You will leave this session with new ideas on how to improve an important element of your strategic offering.
SESSION #2 - Technology Pitches (1:15PM-2:00PM)
Learn what the technology is and why you should care. Moderated by Philly Start-up Leaders
• SharpSpring Marketing automation software that helps businesses identify prospects & drive customers down the sales pipeline with tools like lead scoring & drip emails.
• Klipfolio is an online dashboard platform for building powerful real-time business dashboards for your team or your clients.
• Everything Clicks is a Philadelphia-based start-up that can tell you who your customers are, what they want, and then put the data to work for you.
• Skyless Game Studios leverages the power of video games to support and empower social, educational, and philanthropic causes.
• Udemo.me is the new crowd-sourced demo solution that lets marketers create, manage, and deploy brand campaigns anywhere and engage audiences like never before.
• Gobabl offers geo-fenced location-based social network monitoring, sentiment and engagement tools for enterprise whose marketers demand measurable performance.
NETWORKING BREAK (2:00PM-2:30PM)
SESSION #3 - Case Study Presentations (2:30PM-4:00PM)
Real Magic: How to Keep Marketing Technology Meaningful.
VP, Executive Creative Director
Executive Creative Director, Digital
Your Website is Sooo 90s: An Award Winning Website Case Study. Featuring GTM and Redsqware.
Personalized Video Case Study: Cabrini University Accepted Students Campaign.
Director of Technology
Executive Director of Admission
CLOSING REMARKS (4:00PM-4:05PM)
HAPPY HOUR, NETWORKING AND COCKTAILS (4:05PM-6:00PM)