ANA/BMA Members-Only Event in St. Louis
|Begins:||Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 8:30am|
|Ends:||Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 12:00pm|
Knight Center, Washington University in St. Louis
Snow Way Dr
St. Louis, MO 63130
Please click here for driving directions to Knight Center, Washington University
Please click here to park on University property for the event
SESSION 1: 3 Ways to Fast-Forward Your Content Marketing
To fast-forward your success in content marketing, intensify your strategic focus. In this presentation, you’ll learn to:
- Create a written content mission statement with a simple template.
- Increase your odds of content marketing success by up to 4 times with a 1-Page Content Marketing Strategy.
- Capture and analyze buyers’ questions, so you can create the content that best answers those questions.
Founder and Chief Content Officer
Crystal Clear Communications
SESSION 2: Taming the Tech: Modernizing your Marketing Operations
There are many drivers for the change marketing is undergoing today, and technology is at the heart of addressing them all. The problem is…the technology isn't a magic bullet. To become a tech-empowered marketer requires transformation across every aspect of the marketing operation. There are 6 key dimensions to guide you through modernizing your marketing. Doing so will empower your team to drive the business impact your management demands of marketing today.
The presentation will cover:
- The market drivers requiring the modernization of marketing
- A concrete framework to guide your modernization efforts
- A marketing maturity assessment tool to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Case studies to illustrate successful modernization efforts
VP of Marketing
The Mx Group