Become a Marketing Engineer: Crafting the B2B Customer Journey (B-to-B Webinar Series)
Today, in order to be a great marketer, one must truly become a marketing engineer. Now does that mean you have to understand source code and programming to be successful? Of course not. However, it does mean that you have to be conversant in the technologies that we marketers use every day. You need to understand how all the best practices and platforms we use come together to create a marketing infrastructure, customer journey and sales funnel.
In this session, Harry J. Gold, ANA School of Marketing Instructor and CEO of Overdrive Interactive will share how you can:
- Plot out a customer journey and its marketing tech stack components
- Visualize your marketing infrastructure
- Strike emotional chords so prospects pay attention
- Focus creative on conversion and engagement so prospects take action
- React to prospects behavior and data with marketing automation and personalization
- Measure what works and doesn't work
- How to become a marketing engineer!
*** NOTE ALL WEBINARS ARE EASTERN TIME ***
|Begins:||Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 3:00pm|
|Ends:||Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 4:00pm|
Harry J. Gold
Founder & CEO