Sweepstakes 1: The Strategic Use of Sweeps, Contests & Games
Building on the success of last year’s inaugural Sweepstakes, Contests and Games Webinar series, BAA's Sweepstakes Council returns with a next-level offering that will offer perspectives from marketers, lawyers and agency practitioners and will focus on three key areas: A strategic look at using sweepstakes, contests and games; and new sweeps, contest and game technologies, including mobile wallet delivery systems.
The Strategic Use of Sweeps, Contests & Games in Brand Activation
Two things are for sure--
- Sweepstakes , Contests and Games are a proven technique for enhancing brand activation.
- Sweepstakes, Contests and Games can be a potential source of significant liability if not conducted correctly.
Join Us in This Powerful Session and :
- Learn how properly planned and executed Sweepstakes, Contests and Games can be used to effectively enhance the activation of your brand.
- See real life examples from consumer packaged goods and other companies.
- Get a basic understanding of what’s legal…and what’s not.
*** NOTE ALL WEBINARS ARE EASTERN TIME ***
|Begins:||Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 2:00pm|
|Ends:||Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 3:00pm|
- Bruce Hollander, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc.
- Sue Ruble, General Mills
- Denise Northagen, General Mills
- Marc Trachtenberg, Greenburg Traurig, LLP