Uncovering the Marketing Potential for VR and AR
This year, we finally reached the turning point for Augmented and Virtual Reality potential: Pokémon GO's success brought global attention to AR functionality, and consumers are finally getting their hands on VR headsets. But what type of marketing opportunities do these platforms offer and how can marketers go about determining which content and hardware makers are the right partners for them? This webinar will provide marketers with what they need to know as they approach opportunities in these new channels. Attendees will learn about the addressable AR and VR markets using forecasts for each sector's growth; consumer insights on behavior, sentiment and intent; and the content creators to watch. Key learnings will include:
- What is the addressable size of the AR and VR markets and what contributes to growth forecasts?
- Who are the major hardware and software players in each sector?
- How are marketers already taking advantage of these new media channels?
- How aware are consumers of AR and VR, and how do they foresee integrating the platforms into their lives?
- What are the barriers and opportunities to adoption, and when can we accept mass consumer adoption?
- What’s up ahead for developers and hardware makers?
*** NOTE ALL WEBINARS ARE EASTERN TIME ***
|Begins:||Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 1:00pm|
|Ends:||Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 2:00pm|
Director of Research and Insights