2018 ANA Digital & Social Media Conference Presented by Meredith
The digital and social media landscape continues to change at an unprecedented pace. What’s cutting-edge today may be passé tomorrow. The 9th annual ANA Digital & Social Media Conference will feature top CMOs and key leaders who will cover important topics such as AI, augmented reality, influencer marketing, voice, virtual reality, social media, chatbots, content marketing, measurement, and more! The ANA Digital & Social Media Conference has become the annual “go to” event to discuss industry issues and to network and reconnect with friends!
Post-conference perspectives from attendees at previous conferences include:
- “It was an extremely good conference on all fronts. Very good speakers, very well organized, very good interaction with other attendees. Just a first class operation.”
- “I have been to many Conferences but this was my first ANA, and found the content, flow & discussions stand out above the rest.”
- “Found it extremely helpful and relevant to my day-to-day work and very inspiring. I only wish our entire department could have attended!”
Join the conversation at #ANADigital
Christine Morrison (@christinemorr)
Director, Social Strategy and Digital Communications
ANA Digital & Social Committee Chair, West Coast Chapter
|Begins:||Wednesday, July 25, 2018 at 8:00am|
|Ends:||Friday, July 27, 2018 at 12:00pm|
100 Terranea Way
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
The ANA has negotiated a special room rate of $320/night. In order to use the ANA rate, you must be registered to attend the conference. A reservation link will be provided under the "Important Information" section of your conference registration confirmation email. The cut-off date is Tuesday, July 3, 2018, after which prevailing rates apply.
|ANA||Associate Gold||Associate Silver||Associate Individual||Non Member|
ANA Members & Associate Gold Members may take advantage of special corporate pricing of $1,885 for up to two members from the same company. Please note that no refunds of any kind are available for corporate packages, and we cannot split payments between credit cards. Please click here to take advantage of this special rate. Please visit our website at http://www.ana.net/members/associatelist to see if your company is an Associate member and here at http://www.ana.net/members/list to see if your company is an ANA member.
For issues processing your registration or other frequently asked questions, please refer to this page.
Cancellation Policy and Notes
Single ANA member and non-member conference registrations can be cancelled in writing only via email (email@example.com). Phone cancellations are not accepted. A 50% refund will be granted, if written request for cancellation is received by email 60 calendar days before the conference start date. No refunds will be granted for any cancellations received after the conference start date or for 'no shows.' Corporate packages are not eligible for cancellation. Unused registrations/applications have no monetary value and cannot be credited to future years or events. ANA will not issue refunds or credits due to failure to redeem a discount coupon during the registration process. A $125 processing fee will be assessed to change the name on a registration. Hotel room cancellations must be sent directly to the hotel. Please contact the hotel for further details.
1. The conference agenda is subject to change.
2. A portion of your guest room rate will be used to offset conference costs.
3. ANA accepts no responsibility for the loss of, or damage to, personal property.
4. Registrations received after two weeks prior to the conference may not be included in the attendee list.