Integrated Marketing Around the Decision Journey (Regional Full Day)
(Full Day Workshop)
Lack of insight into the customer’s decision-making process leads to missed opportunities and marketing inefficiency. Knowing why, when, how, and where customers engage with your category is essential for brands that want to interact with customers when, how, and where it matters most. Crafting an insight-driven customer decision journey map (“CDJM”) is an essential tool that helps you create a relevant, integrated brand and user experience.
This workshop gives best practices on developing successful customer-focused integrated campaigns. You will see examples of how companies use insightful CDJM’s to grow their brands. During this workshop, you will gain skills and on how to develop a wireframe CDJM that you may apply immediately to your own brand. Your CDJM toolbox will include key elements that lead to campaign success: insightful persona(s), mapped stages, strategic touch points, and integrated messaging.
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Individuals responsible for managing marketing communications and the customer experience, who are or will become decision-makers. This includes marketers working in Customer Experience, Advertising, Public Relations, Promotions, Digital, Social, Mobile, Experiential, Media, etc.
- Those who want to learn how to develop customer-focused, insight-driven integrated campaigns to enhance the user experience
- Those who need to demonstrate immediate understanding and application of a customer decision journey map
The benefits of attending this workshop fall under the following key drivers of growth: improving marketing effectiveness, increasing marketing efficiencies, and improving employee alignment.
This workshop helps attendees improve marketing effectiveness by teaching them:
- How to focus on the customer mindset to develop insight-driven personas
- How to improve the customer experience across decision journey stages
This workshop helps attendees increase marketing efficiency by teaching them:
- How to focus on customer-relevant touch points
- How to align messaging across decision journey stages and touch points
This workshop helps attendees improve employee alignment and collaboration by teaching them:
- How to break down silos and working across disciplines by focusing on the customer and creating an integrated brand experience
Dina Shapiro is the founder of Yorkville Consulting, a firm that provides clients with marketing capabilities training and helps them be world-class marketers by developing insightful brand strategies. Dina has worked inside Fortune 125 companies such as Citi and Alcoa, and top global agencies such as BBDO and JWT, at a 50/50 split throughout her career. She has experience across a wide range of industries, including financial services, corporate, retail, consumer packaged good, sports, travel & tourism, business-to-business, and industrials. She looks at a client’s business with curiosity and fresh perspective, to bring clients out of their everyday and open them up to new and relevant insights and connections.
Dina is a member of the ANA Faculty, and she has received top industry awards such as two Gold Effies, Cannes Lion, and an Honorary Webby. She has judged the Effies twice. Dina holds an M.B.A. from Boston University and a B.A. in Economics from George Washington University.