Best Practices to Strengthen Your Content Marketing (Half Day)
3 Best Practices to Strengthen Your Content Marketing
(Half Day Workshop)
Build your content marketing framework with best practices on buyer persona research, mapping content to the buyers’ journey and using measurement to improve results. In this hands-on workshop, you will learn how to make content marketing even more effective by addressing these 3 critical elements.
Advance your content marketing to the next level, as you:
- Develop buyer personas to gain insights into the how and why of buyers’ behavior. Identify the steps in the buyers’ journey, the information buyers seek, and the media preferences of prospects and buyers. Gain critical insights into buyers’ questions during carefully considered purchases and learn how to effectively address buying teams.
- Map content to the buyers’ journey. Be sure to offer all the content that buyers need to answer their critical questions at each step in the buying journey. Learn how the right content helps buyers advance smoothly through the sales process and helps them overcome obstacles and objections.
- Continuously improve content through all-in analytics. Learn the process of how to improve content month after month with an all-in analytics review. Chart key metrics, develop and test hypotheses, and formulate experiments that enable you to better understand buyer behaviors and advance your content marketing results to the next level.
This workshop is part of the ANA’s Content Marketing Mastery Program. Our Mastery Programs are designed to be flexible and fit your time and budget. These programs can be delivered over two full days or as a series of independent half-days.
In Part 3 you will learn strategies to elevate your content marketing above competitors. Click here for more.
Who Is This Workshop For?
This workshop is open for marketing leaders, marketers, content creators and internal clients who have taken Fast-Forward Your Content Marketing 101 and need a solid, strategic framework for content marketing.
The benefits of attending this workshop fall under the following key drivers of growth: improving marketing effectiveness, increasing marketing efficiencies, maximizing marketing ROI, and improving employee alignment.
This workshop helps attendees improve marketing effectiveness by teaching them:
- The assurance that you have the right content to address buyers’ needs at each step in the buying journey
- Insights into why and how buyers choose your brand, a competitor or the status quo
This workshop helps attendees increase marketing efficiency by teaching them:
- What buyers do behind the scenes as they make purchasing decisions
- The content that buyers need to progress smoothly through the buying journey
This workshop helps attendees maximize marketing ROI by teaching them:
- All-in analytics reviews to sharpen your content and continuously improve performance
This workshop helps improve employee alignment and collaboration by teaching them:
- All-in analytics reviews so they can see the results from content they create, develop hypotheses about performance trends, and test changes to continuously improve results
George Stenitzer founded Crystal Clear Communications in 2014 to create inventive answers to marketing challenges. The Content Marketing Institute named George Content Marketer of the Year and BtoB magazine twice named him a Best Marketer.
A change agent, George helps clients build brands with breakthrough content. Previously, he was Tellabs’ vice president – marketing and communications. He also worked in Fortune 500 companies such as RR Donnelley and AT&T.
For the ANA, George leads Fast-Forward Your Content Marketing workshops at 4 levels — Content Marketing 101, 201, 301 and 401. He served on the Advisory Board of the Business Marketing Association (BMA) and as president of the Chicago and St. Louis BMA chapters.