Digital Marketing Institute (Regional Two Day)
Hands-on Strategy for Digital Campaign Management
(Two Day Workshop)
The proliferation of digital media and the splintering of consumer attention across channels have made campaign planning more complex than ever. You need to understand your customers and their purchase journey. You need to know the latest digital media options. You need to employ strategies for driving purchase decisions. You’ll get all that and more over two information-packed days at the Digital Marketing Institute, where you’ll gain strategic insight and best practices on website optimization, search, email, online advertising, content marketing, gamification, social, mobile and journey mapping. You’ll learn how to build a
digital campaign that acquires customers, engages and retains them, turns them into brand
advocates–and ultimately creates unforgettable customer experiences.
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Lower- to mid-level managers and directors who want a more comprehensive understanding of the full scope and power of digital marketing to drive campaign success
- Strategic professionals who want to learn about planning and implementing a digital campaign
- Small business owners who want to leverage the power of digital marketing to find new customers and grow their business
The benefits of attending this workshop fall under the following key drivers of growth: improving marketing effectiveness, increasing marketing efficiencies, and maximizing marketing ROI.
This workshop helps attendees improve marketing effectiveness by teaching them:
- How to develop a persona for digital applications
- How to use that persona to gain a better understanding of your customer(s) behaviors across digital channels
- Usability best practices for digital design and copywriting
- The difference between SEM and SEO
This workshop helps attendees increase marketing efficiency by teaching them:
- The right content to use for digital/ social/mobile platforms
- How to apply journey mapping principles to better leverage key digital customer touchpoints
This workshop helps attendees improve marketing ROI by teaching them:
- To develop strategies that engage your customer on and prospects in a digital world
- Using digital tools to turn your customer into a ‘brand evangelist’
- Applications in programmatic buying
Neil is an award-winning Creative Director turned Brand & Digital Strategist turned college professor. He spent 30 years in advertising, winning a shelf filled with awards in creative development and digital innovation. Along the way he built the first online ads for The New York Times, the first mobile program for the Data & Marketing Association, the first email marketing program for Hachette Filipacchi, and advised blue-chip brands such as Disney, American Express, Conde Nast, Merrill Lynch, Calvin Klein Fragrances, and not-for-profits ASPCA and Wounded Warrior Project. He’s a top rated international speaker, having lectured on multichannel marketing, integrated advertising, digital and creative strategy, and customer experience.
When he’s not helping clients build unforgettable customer experiences, Neil is inspiring the next generation of advertising greats as Assistant Professor of Advertising at St. John’s University. His research focus is digital innovation: he conducts a yearly “Hot or Hype” survey to determine the most important innovations for practicing digital marketers, and also researches the power of influence marketing.