Harnessing the Power of Programmatic (Half Day)
What You Need to Know to Capitalize on Programmatic’s Potential
(Half Day Workshop)
Are you among the marketers not fully leveraging the benefits of the growing area of programmatic? During this highly interactive workshop, you will overcome hurdles as we demystify how programmatic works and help you develop a roadmap that will allow you to make programmatic work for your organization.
Marketers will gain a greater understanding of the components of the programmatic ecosystem, including trading desks, DSPs (demand-side platforms), SSPs (supply-side platforms), DMPs (data management platforms) and exchanges. You will learn the different types of programmatic buying (guaranteed buys, private marketplaces, and RTB) and forms of data and improve your ability to help protect against concerns such as transparency, fraud, and viewability.
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Anyone in a marketing organization who does not have advanced knowledge of programmatic operations, advantages, disadvantages, best practices and related issues such as fraud and visibility
- Middle to senior marketers in marketing and media, digital strategy, procurement/finance and legal, and research/analytics
The benefits of attending this workshop fall under the following key drivers of growth: improving marketing effectiveness, increasing marketing efficiencies, and maximizing marketing ROI.
This workshop helps attendees improve marketing effectiveness by teaching them:
- How to evaluate programmatic buying and consider its impact on your business
- How to stay on top of changes and trends, as programmatic continues to evolve
- How executing programmatic is different from executing a standard digital buy
- How to develop a programmatic strategy, align your objectives/KPIs, select marketplaces, and better address concerns such as fraud, transparency, and viewability in your buys
This workshop helps attendees increase marketing efficiency by teaching them:
- How and why programmatic can help you to increase operational efficiencies and targeting capabilities
- How to set up safeguards to protect against common concerns
This workshop helps attendees maximize marketing ROI by teaching them:
- How programmatic can improve your online targeting capabilities
- How to differentiate between performance-based ROI and brand awareness ROI
Matt Prohaska, CEO and Principal, heads Prohaska Consulting’s efforts to drive clients’ revenue and/or reduce costs. Over the course of his career, Matt has managed six different regional and national sales teams, consulted for more than sixty companies and founded four others. He has contributed to the growth of online advertising since its commercial inception in the early 1990s with executive roles at ad agencies and publishers, most recently as the Programmatic Advertising Director for The New York Times.
Matt leads Prohaska Consulting’s extensive programmatic training efforts. He has taught more than 5,000 people in training sessions with industry associations, at industry events and in client-specific engagements.