Digital Marketing Analytics Mastery Program
Using Data to Influence Decisions and Drive Business Growth
The ANA Marketing Training & Development Center offers onsite training support. Our Mastery Programs
are intensive training experiences in key disciplines that connect your marketing team with strategic needs,
skills, and ideas that will amplify your marketing performance.
The ANA’s MTDC Mastery Programs are flexible to fit your time and budget; programs can be delivered over
two full days or as a series of independent half-days.
- Develop clear marketing goals for measurement
- Analyze data to meet your business goals and values
- Connect customer behavior attribute to measurement and outcomes
- Create relevant KPIs for campaigns
- Communicate data simply and effectively
- Connect revenue goals to user behavior and actions
- Present analytics visually for maximum effectiveness
- Use a visual data analysis framework to identify key growth areas
- Track and measure the effectiveness of specific campaign goals
- Influence others by understanding their emotional needs
- Eliminate unnecessary data and clutter from reports
- Estimate the business impact of opportunities and required investment
Since 1998, Matt has taught at over 1,000 companies, conferences and workshops. He is one of the highest rated speakers world-wide for his ability to communicate complex information in a practical, humorous way.
Matt is a first-generation search engine marketer, having started out by building websites to market his commercial real estate business in 1996. With a background in Journalism and Marketing, Matt quickly adapted his education to the internet and applied it to develop successful online marketing strategies.
After having sold his first venture, Matt worked as a software engineer and then built online marketing departments at two agencies. Starting his own training and consulting company in 2006 (SiteLogic), Matt quickly developed an impressive client roster that includes: Google, Hilton International, Eaton, Gerber Life, Experian, Disney/ABC/ESPN, American Greetings, Toys ‘R Us, Johnson & Johnson, DMA, P&G, Hewlett-Packard, Travel Weekly and Los Cabos Tourism.
- Taught Google employees how to understand and use Google Analytics
- Consults with Experian on how to present data
- Developed online marketing training for both Proctor and Gamble and Johnson & Johnson.
- Presented analytics methodologies to Disney, ABC & ESPN
- Teaches Online Marketing certification for DMA
They all agree: Matt Bailey successfully dismantles the complexity of online marketing into practical, understandable concepts.
Matt has a passion for education and helping to develop online marketing professionals. He does this through his teaching as Adjunct Faculty at Rutgers University. As part of this passion, he also produces online training video curriculum for Market Motive, The Data-driven Marketing Association and Lynda.com.
He is the author of Internet Marketing: An Hour a Day (2011), and Wired to be Wowed (Fall 2014).