Fast Forward Your Content Marketing
Content marketing success lies in a company’s ability to align content efforts with business goals, and then plan and execute consistently. This B-to-B focused workshop will take participants through the process of creating a content strategy. Using hands-on exercises and peer critique, participants will discover what matters to their audience and how to make decisions. Participants will create a content strategy that enables them to create highly relevant content that builds awareness, engagement, conversion, and loyalty.
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Marketers who want to create a successful content marketing program based on a structured, effective strategy
- Those who currently have a content marketing program in place but aren’t realizing the level of results they would like
- Setting the Stage (30 min)
- Create Your Content Marketing Mission Statement (35 min)
- Frame Your Content Marketing Strategy (30 min)
- Frame Your Content Marketing Strategy Exercise (25 min)
- Break (10 min)
- Outflank Competitors with a Content Audit (40 min)
- How Message Maps Make Your Story Clear, Concise and Consistent (30 min)
- Message Map Exercise (35 min)
- Lunch (45 min)
- Gain Insights from Buyer Personas (35 min)
- Map Content to the Buyer's Journey (30 min)
- Map Content to the Buyer's Journey Exercise (20 min)
- Break (10 min)
- Measure to Improve Content Marketing (40 min)
- Measure to Improve Content Marketing Exercise (20 min)
- Closing (20 min)
|Begins:||Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 9:00am|
|Ends:||Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 5:00pm|
Reed Smith LLP
811 Main Street
Houston, TX 77002
Instructor: George Stenitzer
George Stenitzer founded Crystal Clear Communications in 2014 to create inventive answers to marketing challenges. The Content Marketing Institute named George Content Marketer of the Year and BtoB magazine twice named him a Best Marketer.
A change agent, George creates and executes strategies that build brands with breakthrough content. Previously, he was Tellabs’ vice president – marketing and communications. He also worked in Fortune 500 companies such as RR Donnelley, Ameritech and SBC (now AT&T).
George teaches Content Marketing for the ANA and serves on the Advisory Board of the Business Marketing Association (BMA). He has served as president of the Chicago and St. Louis BMA chapters.
George writes the Marketing Upside column, published in Global Telecoms Business since 2014. He blogs weekly on B2B content marketing and Tweets as @riverwordguy.